Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday Tunage #105



Its been a rollercoaster of emotions these past couple of weeks, globally and locally for everyone especially recently in the UK, all the more reason to take part in Pride yesterday in my home city of London. Boy was it a doozy, fun and community vibes was shared by all, as a friend said to me #everydayispride, true dat.



Human Movement - Subcity

Just some all round great techno happening here, I love it when a track takes you on a journey and at 7 minutes, Subcity is a Directors Cut.





NTEIBINT - Fooling Around

Time to get disco-ey but in the seedy 70's backroom way (in a good way mind you).





Porsches - Horses (LIFELIKE Remix)

I just adore Lifelike! Anything he touches just makes me tingle on the inside, taking a chilled track such as Porsches - Horses and turning into a hot disco infused banger.





Gigamesh - Control (feat. Caroline Smith)

Another infectious beat form Gigamesh who has been around since I got into electro, so you know he tight like dat.






Here Is Why - Tonight (Adam Port 12" Autobahn Edit)


There are songs that just come into your life at just the right moments, the melody or rifts just align with your thoughts and emotions in just such a way that it comforts you and almost knits your brain back together or just soothes your anxiety. For me "Here Is Why - Tonight", is exactly just that and is a huge reason why I love music so much.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It appears that my previous post Sunday Tunage #104 seemed to have lacked the full package, please accept my humblest apologies did not know what happend but I have updated it and you can finish the last tracks on the list over      here:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


VIDEO

I just love how you find the most awesomest of shows on Vimeo, this one High Maintenance, is about a NY weed dealer, well perhaps its about his clients, each one he delivers to has a story in every episode and its great! The new season is coming out soon, heres the teaser



High Maintenance tease from Janky Clown Productions on Vimeo.


DESIGN

I have new designs up on carious sites, go have a look, and if you follow either please "like" They are pretty good if I do say so myself :), each site has their own unique products so check them all out:

Society6
Art Rookie
Red Bubble


No comments:

Post a Comment