Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sunday Tunage #97






Memory Tapes - Go Play Outside

A lovely track to slowly get you up and outta on any given day





Sade - Stronger Than Pride (Eli's No Ideas Original Mix)

Any Sade magic give me the feels, so this remix by Eli just power up its ten folds, and this was released a year ago and I did not catch it?!?! For shame on me!





Franc Moody - Yuri

Dis guy only has two tracks online, form what my keen investigator skills can get out, its like a love child of old Keenhouse and Classixx, very very yummy or should I say....Yuri (maybe not).




Sweetland - Solanum

Dunno why I have heard any kind of this material when I was in Berlin, probably was not in-the-know, anyways a bouncy happy deep vibes happening here





Moïse The Dude - 3 Du Mat

French rap. Thats all.



DESIGN

I have new designs up on carious sites, go have a look, and if you follow either please "like" They are pretty good if I do say so myself :), each site has their own unique products so check them all out:

Society6
Art Rookie

No comments:

Post a Comment