Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday Tunage #87



"I just let it know that despite appearances, no species rules the Earth and that there's room for all of us." Professor Charles Xavier


Phonat - Fire (feat. Jolie and the Key) [Blende Remix]

Phonat is back, the guy that gave us this sparkle magic, the original is a laid back beated jam with vocals by Jolie and the Key, who if I may be honest feels like she has had some auto tuning/filter or maybe its really her, anyways I went with the Blende Remix, as it has more punch.





HEALTH - LA Looks (Guardian Remix)

Probably my favourite non synthwave track to come out this week, HEALTH (from Crystal Castles - Crimewave thing you may have heard a while ago) released their album Death Magic in August in this year, after a 6 year gap. The original is a true noise rock track, but again like the last track, this Guardian remix hits me the hardest and brings it out into the techno/electro arena. 





AlphaCub - Friends

I love how dark this track sounds, for some reason, Don't know much about AlphaCub except that he was in a band previously and now going solo? Eager to hear what else he has to bring to the musical table





Donna Missal - Keep Lying / Cocovan - Mirage Of Us

So these two songs I decided to share this spot as they are both pretty cool dealing with emo shiz, one is more raw rocky and the other dancy dancy but they share the same umbrella, if that makes sense.








Tame Impala - Confide In Me (Kylie Minogue Cover)

Do I really need to explain myself with this one, its Tame Impala covering vintage Kylie and its AMAZING!!




Two new designs up on Society6, Redbubble and Art Rookie

Caxade


Intercept


No comments:

Post a Comment