Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday Tunage #71




Photography by Brooke DiDonato


I was notably absent for last weeks Tunage on account of my Bday festivities but now I'm back with some nice stuff for your audio delight.



Anoraak - Odds Are Good

Anoraak capture my ears way back in 07 the height of my Valerie Collective addiction, their dreamy electro whisk one away in a dream of the celestial kind.






Cinnamon Chasers - If I Stay Don't Go (Original Version)

Russ Davies give us a cool laid back soulful electronic piece that will have you gazing out the window.





Les Loups - Colourblind (Ft. Cybil)

Awesome Nu-Disco track just in time for a rooftop summer weekend evening.






quinten 909 - talk dirty





No Doubt - Don't Speak ( Remix H1987 )

A total remix, with even the vocals altered, taking a pop rock 90's track and turning into a haunting great track, good job H1987



 

No comments:

Post a Comment