Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Tunage #57


Already into the second week of the year and great music has been had don't take my word for it just listen.

MILKY.WAV - Gold Riddims [The Dankles Exclusive]

During the 90's and early 2000's hip hop and RnB tracks were predominately filled with the signature "huh" "wha" that is Timbaland, obviously he could do whatever he wanted as he was/is a massive producer. Don't know what he's doing now but this piece of sampled goodness places places his vocals in a more chilled setting







Flight Facilities 'Two Bodies' (Robag Wruhme's Endara Wassby Remix)

I just cannot get enough of this song in all its remixed incarnations, even had the HNNY remix included in my Top tracks of 2014 post here. Robag Wruhme's outing is quite interesting in terms of musical direction, opting out of a dance base and going down the audio mish-mash of layered sounds and I thoroughly welcome it into my ears.







Zeigenbock Kopf - Sex With A Man (Edits de Nantes)

Love how this reminds me of the Party Monster Soundtrack plus Berlin for some reason, oh and the sex with man bit...






Rayko - Nightology (Vocal) 

Normally I prefer instrumentals over vocal tracks but this girls voice is juts too cool over this italo disco beat. Kind of harkens back to Teardops by The Source for me personally, before Sex and the City made it and anthem for independent strong career woman who secretly just want to be around penis's all day long... sigh...







ELO - Last Train To London - Jean Claude Gavri Re Edit

My essential get me through the agony of commuting song this week goes to the Jean Claude edit of the classic Electric Light Orchestra track "Last Train to London", man who does not want to go full karaoke mode when; "But I really want tonight to last forever, I really wanna be with you." comes on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment