Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Tunage #38


After a week hiatus Sunday Tunage is back, bringing you chunes I discovered or rediscovered during the previous week, plus some extras, if I feel the need to vomey audio deliciousness all over you. That is a weird visual


The Notorious BIG - Back To Cali (Yinyues Remix)

I should really go back through BIG's library, the only times i hear his rapping is when someone mashups or remix's his stuff. This particular track remix come out of Yinyues mini EP "Biggie vs Yinyues" here, which is fantastic I might say, my selected track, offers a cool layed back version of Back To Cali, I love the piano. 





Nomadic Firs - Starfish Kids

Speaking of pianos, I'm keeping the chilled vibes but upping the lo-fi with Nomdic Firs which he decsibes as a; "DIY project nestled away in a 100 year old home" If this is what happens after a DIY, I need to do more of those in my future.





ALLAH-LAS - Sacred Sands

More band stuff the ultimate in background music.. or a Wes Anderson soundtrack for some reason I have that in my head.





Hibou - Hollow

Now I know I never judge music by what a person looks like but Hibou appears to be a cutie on his Soundcloud account, but that is not the reason I'm posting this track.




Brigitte Bardot - La Madrague (Antis Remix)

I make no apologies on the fact the the french language makes my heart go gooey. Interesting fact Mardrague is the name of Bridget Bardots house in Saint-Trope, you don't believe me? Believe Wikipedia, cos everything on there is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment