Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday Tunage #31



Exhausted after Field Day yesterday but not too exhausted to share the beats.


Beat connection - Silver Screen (Slight Return)    

A musical prologue to an original mainstay in my audio library, I would suggest listening to the first one before playing Slight Return next.




La Roux - Let Me Down Gently (Prins Thomas Diskomiks)

So guess we know the answer of; where the hell is La Roux these days? A wonderful remix by Prins of her buzz single to be released from her upcoming album “Trouble in Paradise” out on 7 July 2014.





Malia & Boris Blank 'Smouldering Ashes' (Mickey Remix)

Bringing out the sexy for this week, sultry vocals and deep beats brings this remix by Mickey to a level akin of melted chocolate dripping onto naked fire lit skin…. Hmmmm




Lana Del Rey - West Coast (Alex Nagshineh Remix)

Clocking in at 7min this one is just too good to skip through, press play and float away.




///BONUS///

2 extra tracks? Say what?

Caribou - Can't Do Without You

I’m sure you’ve all heard this but I want to drop this here purely coz I want to.




TOURIST - Together

Gutted I missed him at Field Day yesterday and this track would have just screamed at me on the dance floor. I want this song in and around my ears.



No comments:

Post a Comment