Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Tunage #28


Hey ya'll what a weekend, exhausted, no photography or video this week just back to the basics.


Nicki Minaj - Beez In The Trap Ft. 2 Chainz (Maramza Refix)

Straight outta Cape Town this dude just made this song even more bad ass.




Jackson And His Computer Band - Seal

Continuing with the badass dom, is this amazing track by Jackson, I have had him on here before but never shared the single piece of magic that got me hooked. Enjoy!





Naxx & Van Gray - Pentagon (Stellar Dreams Remix)

They had me at the tag "Dark Synth" on this one.




Arveene & Misk - Don't Stop (Bottin Remix)

Electro vibes are dominating this weeks post, if you don't like it, then boo to you...





Psymun - Talk 2 Me (sloslylove Remix)

Ending on a chilled vibe.




Wunder Wunder - Coastline (Goldroom Remix)

Fooled you!! I just could not leave out Goldroom from this post, so sue me for going over the 5 tracks thing I do. Goldroom create amazing music and mix tapes too and this one is just what boy like me wants to hear going into summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment