Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Tunage #16



Hello Darkness my old friend.


Kendrick Lamar - Bitch, don't kill my vibe ( Nooma 's Beatbroken Rmx )

I've heard about up and coming or already there rapper Kendrick Lamar but never checked out his stuff, that is until this bad boy remix by Nooma, have no clue who Nooma is but he/she/they made a might fine tune out of an already gangsta original. what what..




Klang Karussll - Sonnentanz

This is one of those jems that takes me back to the summer days in Cape Town, lying on the beach soaking up some sun, checking out the potential and just chillaxing..




RAC - Repeating Motion (ft Karl Kling)

Sometimes you just need an up beat song. end.



Chromeo - Come Alive (ft Tor yMoi)

Its Chomy, its Chromy, its Chromy oh oh oh.




Theophilus London - Flying Overseas (Soulclap Efunk Mix)

This is a real classic for me, its was about the time I was just settling into London and getting my new independent city grooves on, its a couple of years old but still never get old and it has Solange Knowles in it too. YES!



No comments:

Post a Comment