Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Tunage #10

Hey Ho, Lets go!

Bloodgroup - Mysteries Undone (Com Truise Remix)

Com Truise has done it again, he's realeased about two remix's and a first single off his upcoming EP "Wave 1" out in Feb 2014. I chose the Bloodgroup remix, coz I feel like it what you gonna do about it?



DJ Koze - Nices Wölkchen feat. Apparat

I am really late for this boat but I think I have repeated this enough times this week to make up for the months I have neglected this gem.



Flight Facilities - Stand Still Feat. Micky Green (Mario Basanov Remix)

Next up is a good follow up to the previous song, Flight Facilities always bring their A-game and "Stand Still" is no exception. Mario Basanov provides a deep alternate take from the original with a get down an smooth result. hmmmmm



Bauhaus - All We Ever Wanted Was Everything

Changing the genre but keeping with smooth deep tone, we go back in time to early 80's with this great number by English goth band Bauhaus, I actually discovered this song when MGMT did a cover but I prefer the original.



Joy Division - Disorder

For some criminal reason back in my late teens/early 20's, I thought that bands like Joy Divison were only for the kool kids and way beyond my conscious level of mentality to comprehend, much like fashion style or discussions about art. God was I so stupid! I remember watching the Ian Curtis biop "CONTROL" which I thought was good but I wished I had known the music, as I would have understood more then about the guy. "Disorder" is a regular on my walks through the city....why?

"I've been waiting for a guide to come and take me by the hand.
Could these sensations make me feel the pleasures of a normal man.

that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment