Monday, February 13, 2012

Dear Dairy




Matthew: Dear Dairy

Hey man how are things going with you?

I'm good, can you believe I've been in the UK for 2 years now, its really crazy! If you think about it, I'm still trying to wrap my head around what I want and where I want to be headed in my life, but I know that this is were I should be.

Its tough trying make the right decisions and leaping forward not knowing the outcome, which I would guess is what life's about. I've come to accept the hardships and "tests" that the douchbag called Reality throwups at me. Of course I do have my moments of teardrops but I hold them for the dancefloor which is the best place to release stress. See what I did there? "Teardrops" is song  and in the lyrics there's a line that says " Teardrops in my eyes..." funny yeah? ha ha ha ... anyway.

I think these sessions with you are really great and that we've gotten over our past and moved forward. Wow. I'm so full of positivity and shizzle and really do hope you are too, but lets face it it's about me, tho, I mean who's ever heard of a Dairy wth issues? not me! LOL! To be honest I have had a glass of wine, so its made it easier to open up. (shhh I wont tell if you wont)

Okay I'm off, nice chatting to you as always.

later Dairy
xoxo


Diary: Its Diary you dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment