Friday, January 20, 2012

Delayed Reaction



Sup Ya'll

I trust you had a great festive season, (don't tell me about it, its just an expression). I can honestly inform you guys with about as much as 1% sarcasm that I'm really looking forward to 2012.

First important thing is the MUSIC, so many artists which have taken a 3 year gap year are all coming back with new albums, if you don't know who, then should one bother to tell you? (send your answers to whogivesafuck@justjoking.co.uk) 


Second, the movies its gonna be a commercial year for me (The Avengers, Prometheus, Resident Evil, The Amazing Spider-Man, The Hobbit, Cabin in the Woods, Dark Shadows) unless, which is for certain, some underground/indie film house whacks me over the head with a whopper. For the film enthusiasts around check out my sisters blog, as she is at The Sundance Film Fest at this very moment and there is bound to be some interesting stories to occur.

Thirdly is the unexpectancy of where this boys life going to be headed this year, its great and all but seriously testing on the nerves and tummy, at least just throw me a friggen bone for a starter (wink)

As far as resolutions go, I've decided to forgo them for next year but if any of you would like to share theirs with me please stuff them in an email and send them to idontcare@justjokes.co.uk.

Its Friday, wooohoo so work hard and get trashed harder later, if you have kids (like 50% of my friends have) then have a nice night of barney and baby puke, HA! I love you guys!

Over and out(the closet)
Matti




PS: MUSIC

  Summer Camp - Better Off Without You by E.D.P.M.C. 

  Bluejuice - Act Yr Age (Gigamesh Remix) by ourvinyl


  Lana Del Rey - Video Games (Pedrokaco Remix) by Pedrokaco

  Gotye-Somebody-Miami84RMX-check details for download;) by MIAMI NIGHTS 1984






No comments:

Post a Comment