Friday, December 17, 2010

What gives you confidence?

I rarely ever am at 100% confidence level, but when I do get the 1UP it would normally be from seeing great work and knowing that I must just get passed the shit that is my inhibition and create, things might not come out as exactly as originally planned but that can lead to some interesting results. I guess that could pour over into other aspects of my life too.

The thoughts that the actors and directors give in this video (filmed at the Toronto Film Festival) are not just limited to their industry I find myself nodding every once in while to what they are saying.

I think this Christmas I would ask for more more confidence, for me it's more practical than a new phone with fart apps.



See all USA TODAY Voices episodes at: www.voices.usatoday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment