Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mary ate Christmas.

I am a mutant living in a Utopia off the San Fransisco shore
a blonde slayer with one hell of a mouth
a green flippered entertainer pulling the strings
a guy with a family
a kid in a very dangerous boarding school
a record store employee in the early 90's
I am a walrus goo goo gachoo..

These were the kinds of thoughts that were exploding around my brain whilst in the trench's of WWFLU, okay not so much thoughts as bi products of tv shows, comics and music I was running through during my service of sneeze but as anyone knows your brain is not so much brain as it is brange when in the bouts of a SeveralNight Fever (stayin alive, stayin alive). Of course coming out of my first international sicky, I have no purple heart or hero's welcome to look forward to, I have the distinct pleasure of continuing my quest for the ultimate, if any, employment (freelance can only go so far). I guess the funny thing is receiving rejection emails while you're puking your guts out holding a hanky of snoz in one hand and migraine pills in the other..just adds that missing salty dipped cherry, don't you think?


But I digress, that festive thing is upon us once more, you know? Where everything from banks, George Foreman grills and tampons tell you to be grateful for having to spend ridiculous amounts of cash to show just how much affection you have for your loved ones, funny how they tell you after you got the damn gift that "oh you should'nt have" but by then, the second bottle of red has had you reached the star on top of the plastic tree, so whatefs. Good Lord am I going all Grinchy over here?? Not my intention.....

I can say I'm stoked at having my very first actual white Christmas in UK, my sis is having hers in New York, so its an international Neophytou Christmas this year Skypes all round!!


So all ya'll be safe and have a good festive thing no matter how you celebrate it.
(Im thinking virgin alter sacrifices is not a good one)

leaving you with some cool Christmas songs to get yoo in the mood, its a mixed bag but what would a post by me be if not mixed and bagged?

Best Coast and Wavves - Got Something for You by Mtti

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - All I Want for Christmas by Mtti

Alvin and The Chipmunks - The Christmas Song by Mtti

Sally Shapiro - Anorak Christmas (Anoraak XMas Remix) by Mtti

No comments:

Post a Comment