Thursday, August 12, 2010

Jinkies!


So I've Scooby fan for as long as I've been a comic fan, from time to time I catch up on all things Scooby, like there's a new series on Cartoon Network called "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated", where (get this) Shaggy and Velma are going steady! Crazy. Anyway, also in my geeky way I checked out some of their movies, there's another live action one where its a prequel on how they all met, its lame but the guy who plays Shaggy is cute (22 year old legal) eye candy, if you get past the "shaggy" voice attempt. But I digress, the point of this post it to show you this really awesome animated intro to one of the Scooby movies, its quirky illustrated style and nice quick mini-story plot is presented well against a folkish 60's music background (Dug the dance scene)

(Unfortunatly imbedding is not available so you'll have to watch it on Youtube.)

No comments:

Post a Comment