Wednesday, February 17, 2010

London Calling



RING RING

RING RING

RING RING (Jzuz Matt pick up the damn phone!!)

Matt: Hello?

London: Sup Matt how ya doin?

Matt: Oh hey Donnie not bad and you?

London: Good, great actually. Listen, about what happend over this weekend, I just wanted to say, that it was amazing having you over and spending time with you just changed me. Sat night was magical.... I WANT YOU MATTHEW I WANT YOU BAD!!!!!

Matt: OH MAH GOSH!! I WANT..I WANT YOU TOO!!!

London: then come here! come to me Matthew!! I'll make you happy, I might have my problems..

Matt: oh like you're cold like the whole year?

London: yeah I'm working on that but I'll be good to you I swear.

Matt: YES YES!! but I cant now, I need to sort myself out first, will you wait for me?

London: I will wait for you forever Matthew. Take all the time you need to cross my bridge..

Matt: Oh London I Lo******************

(Your airtime has run out please charge again or hang up)

London: Crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment