Wednesday, February 11, 2009

M2M...2F2M2FF2M2F2M


I recently came across this interesting testimonial on F*&$ My Life:

"Today, my boyfriend asked me to set up his new Mac and transfer all the pictures from his old notebook. Seems like he forgot that when he went on vacation 2 months ago he took pictures of him having sex with another guy. We've been together for 3 years and just moved in together. FML"

It interest's me, as I seem to be having a problem with always having flings with straight guys.
Now I'm all for experimentation an all, but really...
I went "out" with this guy who had a girlfriend before me, it was going great but could'nt shake this feeling. A couple of months later I confronted him and he answered: ending with...wife and kids. Needless to say I dropped that ass but still got depro, we havent had contact after that, I recently heard from his friends that he is back with that girl...I was like...whatever, when you're 40 with kids and getting "funny feelings" when watching the so-called-hunks on 7laan.
don't call me.

anyhew the point is, things still have a long way to go, until we can fully explore who we are without judgement...I just wish it cames sooner..coz i need ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment